Saturday, February 22, 2014

SUZY BOGGUSS

I have know Suzy Bogguss since the late 1970's  and I recently had the opportunity to attend her latest cd opening party in Nashville.  Here are a few pictures from the event.

Is this her body guard?  


Sharing stories.

Suzy opened the gift I made for this occasion.  Her album is titled Lucky, so I framed a few good luck charms for her. 
Why did my eyes close at the exact moment of the flash?



Uh, I don't know if Dennis should be getting lucky tonight............



What is this weird eye trick Mary?


I can't talk with caramels in my mouth.
So I will use hand signals.

This room is the VIP room with leather couches, complimentary wine and beer of all kinds, yummy hot finger foods, and a small stage for intimate affairs. It was good to catch up, tell stores, and hear her beautiful voice.  We even got to step into the dressing room where Suzy was still joking with friends, band members, and Suzy's sister was there.

 At 8:00 pm Suzy performed for the public at the venue called "3rd and Lindsley" with her band and several female guest singer/songwriters.  


Matraca Berg and Gretchen Peters



                                 See you Someday Soon, Suzy.




No comments:

Post a Comment