Monday, July 21, 2014

STEPPING STONE

The Pekin Rotary Club holds a silent auction annually, in June.
I look forward to going to this with Dennis.  We eat dinner, have a few drinks, and bid on fun items.
We also take an item of our own to donate to the auction.  This year we offered a snail flower pot with pink petunias.
 
 I bid on this patriotic stepping stone and I won!
One of the members crafts this by hand.  I have a light blue, tulip stone he made three years ago.
I guess I am starting a collection. 
 
 
So, I tried it out.  I took a step.
But I can't bear to step on it!  It might get dirty. 
Look how dirty my work shoes are.

 
I tried again and still could not step on it, only around it.


Then I tried my left leg.  It just sorta bent at the knee and went west.  Again, not stepping on the stone.

 
That's ok, I have seen paw prints on it so I know someone around here steps on it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment