Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HANGING AROUND


HANGING AROUND ON A HOT SUMMER DAY

August 8, 2012

Sometimes it is nice to do absolutely nothing.  Dennis tells me I should do more of that.
I love to sit and do nothing, and I can do it very well.  However, there is usually fence to repair, mowing and weeding, feeding, pruning, and watering to be done.  That does not leave me much time to sit and relax. So I thought I'd share some pictures of the rest of my animal family relaxing.  They do it well.   In fact they are professionals.  Don't try this at home without supervision, you might not ever get up!  Like this little guy; he rested too long and he petrified.

.

Jessie sprawled out on the pond deck listening to the waterfall. 
Calgon take me away.



Jamie, watching Jessie sprawl................




                                               Daisy Mae and Cupid napping on the bed.


                                    Jamie again.............showing off her pretty spots on her tummy.

Jazz loves a good snooze in the air conditioning.

Shhhhh..................see you later.

















No comments:

Post a Comment