Sunday, January 5, 2014

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE IS STILL UP

There have been many years when I packed up the Christmas decorations by New Years day.
However, this year was crazy busy.  We were decorating our tree at 3 a.m. Christmas morning. 
It has only been up 13 days, so I am not ready to take it down yet.  Maybe next week.
 
I did find some wonderful decorations Christmas Eve at Hobby Lobby - 66% off!
I got some deals! 

 
This little basket is a family piece, still being enjoyed after many years. 
 
My friend, Evon, gave me this table decoration.  I love the ribbon! 
 
The red hutch was decorated with snowmen, and a dog! 
The snowflake picture was made by artist Ann Prichard.
 
I had to wrap some garland around the light.
 
The wreath was hand made by the ladies at the Red Barn Tree Shop in Morton.
They are so talented.  
 
What's this?  Who is this?  It is Dennis and his granddaughter!
Nice feet!
 
Evie got a new zebra sweater from Santa.
 
"Ok fine, I'll wear it for awhile." 
 
Merry Christmas to all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment