Thursday, October 17, 2013

RUSTYNAIL IS TURNING ORANGE

 
I probably decorate more outside than I do inside.  Lately, I am using orange.
Orange you glad?
 
 
I love the little hole in the fence picket.  I think mice crawl through it instead of opening the gate. 
Home, home on the orange.

 
The summer flowers pooped out, so I planted some artificial leaves in this orangement.......
Don't tell anybody.

 
I am out of orange jokes, sorry.

 
I did not realize how many orange flowers I planted this year. 

I

                                   This sage has that wild hair look.  Remember Phyllis Diller?
                            

This ground cover popped out some orange flowers.  Does that make them orange pops?



My audience is leaving.  She did not like my jokes. 

 
                        I think I am all alone.  Is anybody out there?  Hello.  That's all folks.



                                                        Next time we'll talk about purple.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment