Sunday, August 18, 2013

ANOTHER TRELLIS

 
I cam across this box in a garden shop in Door County.
It was marked down from $40 to $17. 
 
 
 
 The box was sealed with tape and stapled.  There was only a picture on the box.
I decided to take a chance on it and gave the lady my money.



 
 
At home, I opened the box. The five foot trellis has to be put together and the instructions are in English for a change.  It looks simple and the trellis is really nice pvc..  So far it is a bargain.
 

 
I put the short slats in first.
Then the 3 long slats fit into the holes in the short slats.
I tapped them into placed with the mallet.

Hm, one is too long.  What did I do wrong?
 I took the long slat out.

 
There, it goes in the middle.
I put the pointy things on top and the leg extensions on the sides.


Hm, now what is wrong?  Oh, the feet go on the other end...........it is almost dark.
I am going to get this done if it takes until midnight in the candlelight.


I DID IT!  It is now dark, once again, and we are going to Starbucks for a treat.
Nothing like a double shot to calm the nerves.

Gardening is so relaxing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment