Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GARAGE SALES

The annual Springfield Road garage sale was this weekend. 
 I needed a little retail therapy, so I went.
Guess what I paid for this patio table?  Come on, take a guess.
 
 
$5.00  Can you believe it?


All it needed was a little scrubbing, and a rinse with the hose.  Look at the shine!

 
Let's eat!


Oh, and I met the nicest lady named Kelly.  She used to work for the state and drove heavy equipment.  We hit it off.  She loves rusty things and tractors.

                                 Guess what I paid for this mail box?  Come on, take a guess.


                                                                             $1.00

 
She threw the fake flowers in for free.
I love garage sales.  As long as I don't have to be the one having the garage sale.
 
Please drop me a note to my new rusty mail box:
 
Mary
c/o Rusty Nail Garden
Last House on the Left EOR  (end of road)
Pekin, IL  61554
 

No comments:

Post a Comment