Thursday, June 12, 2014

BRICKIN' THE APPROACH

The yellow is beginning to grow on me.  I think this shade will be fine.  Thank you to my friends who gave their approval.

I continue to play around with my relics and bricks when I get a few hours.  It's like playing house.  I move things around and stand back and look at it.  Then I take something away and again stand back and look at it.  Doing this also keeps my mind off my dirty, cluttered basement.  I just can't get up the gumption to do that project.



 This is where I left off.  I hauled over a three more loads of used bricks and began to arrange them.  Keep in mind this is supposed to be imperfect and rusty,  not nice and new and square.
I can't do anything square if I tried.



                                      This is not looking right.


Ribbitt.  No, we don't like it.  Start over.  First, give us a push, please.



Next, I got rid of the white baby bed frame.  I put it back in storage.
Then I moved the 16 inch squares to the flower garden.
 
I



I layed more bricks and brought over a few flower pots, and a dog.
The dog can make a lot of things look better.  This is Jazzy Girl. 



 






                                  I think this looks better. 
                 Tomorrow, I have a lot more painting to get done.



No comments:

Post a Comment