Wednesday, June 11, 2014

JUNE BLOOMS

Although I am usually tending to dogs, or mowing, I still take time to stroll around the yard and just enjoy the blooms.
 
 
June is such a pretty month in Illinois.

 
The greens are so bright.

 
 
Tulips hug each other.

 
                   I wonder if it is scary being the first and only bloom in the new world.



                                A bean stalk tree.  Oh, not really, but it grew a few feet since last year.

 

                      This is my favorite spring color.  I won't get to see it again until next year.

 
Pop, pop, pop.  Is everybody here?
 
 
My dear cousin wanted a few starts to some plants.  Perfect time for rooting new growth.
 
 
Even the pond grasses are shooting up from the bottom of the pond.

 
We cleaned the pond again this spring, and then refilled it with champagne
Ok, seltzer water..



That was a fun little walk.  Come back anytime and enjoy a glass of champagne with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment