Friday, July 5, 2013

CONCORD GRAPES ON THE VINE

I smell grape jelly. 
 
 
Part of gardening, is observing.  The most enjoyable time of day in the garden is very early morning.  There is a reverance and calmness that sooths the soul.

 
I walk around in my pajamas (I have no neighbors, its ok), carrying my yellow mug of coffee.  Today I was amazed how quickly the grapes are forming.  I hope the raccoons leave theam alone.  Last year they ate every single one, in one evening.  They must have invited all their relatives to a grape stomping, or chomping.


Our beautiful Yucca plant is glorious and proud.  She stands tall and straight amongst the bushes and flowers.  In just two days the blooms began to fall and turn yellow.  Thank you for blooming for us this year, Ms. Yucca.

 
I can waste hours looking around.  But I don't really think it is a waste of time.  It replaces my serotonin and makes my synapses arch more smoothly.
That makes Dennis happy :)
 
Ommmmmmm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment