Tuesday, July 23, 2013

VISITING FRIENDS

Goodmorning.  Would you like to go with me to visit some ponds that my friends have built?
These ponds were on the tour last week.  Grab a few bottles of water and your camera.  Let's go!



 
 The use of antiques in the garden makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  What I love even more is when there is a special story that goes with the antiques.  This well pump was from my friend's grandmother's house and she has turned it into a trickling water feature.
 
 
                                                                           Serenity

 
Ah lovely. 

 
I did help mom rinse clothes in a wash tub like this.  I stirred them with a stick to rinse them.



                                                                                                                     Nice leg!



                                                 Layers of Lilies all in full bloom.

 
                                                 Trickle, trickle, little stream
                                                 How I wonder what I'll dream.

 
I think the round tile hold water plants, but then again they might hold wine bottles.

 
 
The Fonz had a ducktail like this.
 
 
These ducks are wild.  They landed on this backyard pond and stayed for the tour.  They greeted everyone.  I think they found their Duck Dynasty.

 
                   Him and her.  He and she.  Man and wife.  Drake and duck.  Mom and Dad.
 
 
A frog spitter.  This aerates the water.

 
 
                      Waterfall.  Water falling.  Wadderfall.  The heat is melting my brain.


                                                                        Pretty.




I have seen this leg before.


                                                       Nice way to hide a gas tank.

 

I wish I could make this.  I have tried and believe me I am not a willowsmith. 

 
Time to hop on the bike and head home.  I wonder if anyone would miss it? 

 
 
No brakes! 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment