Monday, April 29, 2013

LUNCH AT HERITAGE FARMERS MARKET




Most Saturdays we run over to the local farmer's market for a delicious home made lunch special.  Look at what they served!  Can you smell the fresh strawberries?  They even serverd real whipped cream on top.



One of my favorite rooms in the market is the bathroom.  I visit it every time I go.  I mean I go in there every time I visit.  I mean it is cute!
See Doug's long johns hanging on the hook? 

 

These folks are in the bathroom every week.  It is a communal room.
But they don't bother anyone.
 
Chickens are so colorful.
 

                             They add color to a dark corner or coop.


This is the take out window.  But it is so fun sitting with the locals that I don't usually take my food. I eat my food with gusto.  I wonder if the oxen yoke comes down on you if you forget to pay for your food.
Why would you go to a chain restaurant when you can get the best food this side of the Rocky Mountains right here on Route 9.
These two boys agree.....



........and that's no bull.

Head 'em up and move 'em out.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment