Friday, May 17, 2013

INTERESTING LOGS

 
Do you have an old log laying around?  (Besides your husband
or mother-in-law) I seem to have them all over the hillside.  When I see a fallen tree I scope out the logs or limbs decaying around it. 
 
 If you roll a log over, you might find an interesting oraface?
Don't you love the word oraface?  I do.  I like to say it and spell it.
It makes me feel so smart.
 
I find orafaces wonderful places to plant flowers. 
Clean out the debris and fill it with some wonderful, fluffy warm soil.
Poke in a few flowers, Impatience are nice in the shade.  Plant some marigold seeds if it is in the sun.  Add 2 cups of water, 2 Tbs of fertilizer, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes..........oh no, just kidding.  The sun will do the baking part.
 
 
Log on...........
and watch out for the army of ants running up your arms. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment