Friday, May 10, 2013

SHOPPING AT THE NURSERY

 
 
We love to visit our local nursery. 
 
It inspires me to go home and landscape the whole yard.  I love trees with color, beautiful white bark, red leaves, pink blossoms, tall trees, short trees, you name it.  D. calls them specimen trees because they are a nice focal point in the yard.
 
D. heads to the rows of fruit trees to shop.
 
 
Still......checking out the fruit trees.  D. loves apple trees.
 
 
 
Oh, I would love one of these Weeping Cherry Trees.
Or two or three......
 
 
 
Nice Forsythia in bloom.  I have one.


  Purple Leaf Sand Cherry Shrubs.  I have some.
But I could use some more. 
 
 
On Sale .  Bonfire Flowering Peach-hmmm.
 

Sir, just put 41 in the red van sitting over there. 
 
 
    I might have to get one of these.
 
 
They ARE on sale.
 
 
Honey, come look over here!  Look what I found.
Don't you love it?  It's on SALE.
 
 
But.......but it might be gone tomorrow, or it might run away tonight.
I'd hate for it to get lost in the woods tonight.
 
Ok, I'll think about it....................how long must I think? 
Is 12 seconds long enough?  Then I'll come back and get it.
Honey, can you help dig the hole for this monster tree?
I had knee surgery 24 years 15 hours and 32 seconds ago................ :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment