Thursday, September 12, 2013

ANOTHER JOB AT RUSTYNAIL

It is just another job at the ranch to me, sorta like cleaning the litter box.  It has to be done.  But I do not stick my hands into the litter box......

 
I do have to stick my hands into the ucky pond moss that was building up in the waterfall and slowing the flow.   The moss grows fast when the temperature rises.

 
Once again, I was doing this at dusk.  It was 104 degrees this day and I was not going outside until the sun went down.


I can see rocks again.  It is running.  And gurgling.
 
What is this? Is there a cow in my yard?


                     This is a pile of the wet moss.  It looks like a cow pie.

I put long strings of moss around some of the bushes.  The dogs will probably just chew on it and help spread it around.  Those silly hounds.

                            Time for my shower and a little Lava soap.








No comments:

Post a Comment