Thursday, September 19, 2013

POND TOUR AT RUSTYNAIL THIS SUMMER - PART 1

I realized that I have not shared pictures of the Prairieland Koi and Pond tour at Rustynail Garden.  I posted my friend's ponds, but not ours.  Shame on me.  Let's open the photo album and look at pictures together.  My dear friend took all the pictures.  Thanks Susie girl, it means so much to have these nice photos.


Would you like to sit on the bench?



                                           Little fishies in the sea.



                                       Rose of Sharon

 Menardia (Bee Balm)

                                                                                                Angie

Me and my very dear friend, Karen.  I love this gal.

                                                         The garden shed and butterfly garden.

                            Daylily.

 
 
                           Porcelaine vine.

                  Tractor Momma.
 
                                                               Love birds, tweet tweet.

Troll house in the woods.


Rusty gates.







Early Sunrise Coreopsis.


Decayed log.




Where did I set me hat? 


Remember this?  It still works!

Clematis vine.


Hosta.
 
 
 Over yonder is the bunny house.


More pictures coming tomorrow.
Ya'll come back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment