Sunday, September 22, 2013

POND TOUR THIS SUMMER - PART 2

 

The goofy hat lady again with feather earrings.

                                                                                  Strolling.

                                                  Home to our chickens and rabbits.

                                                           Hummingbird station.
 
                                                 My dear cousin, making me laugh.
 

The waterfall.

                        Water lilies in bloom.


                                                A sunflower seed the birds planted for me.


                                      Antique wheel barrel given to me by two dear friends.
 
 Ah, my beloved Japanese Maple tree.  I love the deep color of the leaves.




                                             For some reason I never get to sit here......darn it.

                                                    It was 96 degrees.  No fire today.
 
                                             A pretty little weeds.  It looks like a snowflake.

                                                            Is someone staring at me?


This fence post  is very sentimental to me.  I have moved it with me from house to house.
It came from the farm in Neponset, IL where I used to ride my mule, Hoot.  A reminder of some great times growing up.  Now I hang goofy stuff on it.


                                                       The fish are in 'school' today.

...and they swam and they swam right over the damn. 
 
                                                                    Shasta Daisy.

                                          The shrubs provide a little privacy around the patio.
 
                                                      Yellow makes me smile.

 
Part 3 coming soon.  We have a lot more of pictures!
 
Be happy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment