Tuesday, September 24, 2013

POND TOUR THIS SUMMER - PART 4 of 4

 
This is the last of my pond and garden tour pictures. 
You get 4 stars for being a good friend and patiently looking at my pictures.
Since I am not a gramma, my babies are my yard and my dogs.  Oh yes, and Dennis too.
 

 
This white trellis is part of an iron baby bed.  I move it around from place to place in the yard.

Mellow Yellow

Perky Purple






Saucer Magnolia Tree leaves.  I plantd this tree in honor of my dear brother.
He loved a southern magnolia.



 
Bunches of pots of flowers hiding stuff I don't want you to see :)
 
 
                   

 
 
                                    Look at these amazing stipes.

Even shadows can add to the beauty.



Final flower, the last one, the very last, you will never be tied up and forced to look at my pictures again, ever.  Never.  Uh uh. Nope. Nada.

Final answer. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Love your blog. Makes me smile. Thank you!!!
    Me.

    ReplyDelete