Wednesday, June 19, 2013

GOODWILL

My friend and I love to browse through the Goodwill store.
Today I was looking for summer hats.  I like to place them on a bench or hang them near the flower garden.
 
JACKPOT!  Today I found a Red Hat Club hat, a handkerchief sun hat, blue glass pebbles and a cute, green watering can.  Plus the little table it is sitting on.
 
 
The glass beads will go into a tipped over clay pot, the table will soon be a bright color, and the hats are already on benches. 
 
 
 
 
What a fun little shopping spree and I got change back from my $20 dollar bill!
 

 
My friend found an antique, metal, flower pot stand, 2 pictures, and a blue watering can.
 
I think I have never outgrown playing dress up.  I dress up the dogs, the benches, even tie bows on my watering cans.  It's the inner kid that never grew up.
 
Be creative.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! It was fun shopping with you! I painted my plant stand lime green last night - found bright/deep pink wave petunias to put in the clay pots - project tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it. That is a cute plant stand.
      Have fun planting tonight! I would love to see it.

      Delete